Join us for a three-day industry event with leading distributors
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This free 3-day event, held in the Mississauga, Ontario Canada area, is your opportunity to have an efficient and significant overview of the latest technology available from the industry’s top suppliers. Tour each participating supplier’s showroom and get a hands-on, close-up look at the machinery, tooling, and software used by today’s leading cabinet manufacturers.
Visit us at the Taurus Craco showroom and learn why more leading manufacturers are choosing Microvellum Software to drive their design, engineering, and manufacturing processes.
DATE & TIME:
- Thursday, Oct 22 from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Friday, Oct 23 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 24 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
At each supplier’s showroom in Brampton, Cambridge & Mississauga – Ontario Canada
- Akhurst, Mississauga;
- Biesse Canada, Mississauga;
- Felder Group Canada, Mississauga;
- HOMAG Canada, Mississauga;
- IMA-Schelling, Mississauga;
- Normand, Cambridge;
- SCM Group, Mississauga; and
- WEINIG-HOLZ-HER/ Taurus Craco, Brampton.
This event is organized by the Canadian Woodworking Machinery Distributors Association (CWMDA).
To learn more about this event, and to register, visit: cwmda-acdmd.ca
Note: Additional information about each company’s plans will be available on their respective websites and organizers say participating companies will follow all COVID-19-related health and safety rules as mandated by their local authorities.