In this LIVE episode, as we focused in on Microvellum’s Solid Modeling Tools and learned how to improve your architectural millwork design to manufacturing efficiencies by as much as 70% when building products like nurses stations, reception areas, and millwork walls.
Here’s what we reviewed:
- Harnessing the power of AutoCAD – the industry standard platform for design & engineering work
- Eliminate the need for separate design or tool pathing software for complicated fixtures
- Use architectural drawings to create 3D, CNC-ready products
- Reduce the time it takes to go from prototype to approvals
- Use AutoCAD solids or import solids from common modeling software