Solid Model Analyzer
Solid Model Analyzer (SMA) gives you the flexibility to process 3D models from virtually any solid modeling application, such as Solid Works, AutoCAD, Inventor, and SketchUp Pro. If you have a design team that builds one-of-a-kind products in a separate modeling application or receives models from outside designers, Solid Model Analyzer allows you to seamlessly manufacture these 3D models without re-engineering them.
- Automatically recognize and assign tool paths for machining (AFR)
- Solid Model Analyzer allows you to take your models from design to production within one simple integrated process.
- Eliminate labor intensive tasks and duplicated processes for converting solid model designs to machine ready products.
- Import data from any solid modeling system – SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Inventor, SketchUp, and others.
- Automatically recognizes part sizes.
- Automatically applies machining operations to parts – no extra programming required.
- 3D models and assemblies are automatically converted to Microvellum products.
- Once models have been analyzed and imported, products can be transformed into fully parametric products and can even include additional user-defined machining operations.
- Assign materials from your inventory.
- Cutlists are automatically created.
- Individual part DXF files are generated automatically.
- Models can be added to existing or active projects.
- Pocketing for odd shape machining.
Engineering Complex Products
Graphical design and engineering tools developed to allow users to easily build custom nurses stations, bench seating, kitchen bars, hotel reception areas or other custom architectural millwork walls.
- Go from design to manufacturing up to 70% faster.
- Build complicated products from architectural drawings
- Work with simple AutoCAD geometry like lines, arcs, circles and rectangles
- Unwrap curved tapered diewall skins
- Automated tool path recognition
- Automated tool assignment based on cutting paths and hole diameters
- Automatically clean “dirty” or poorly drawn geometry in profiles
- Automated stud or vertical part placement
- Rebuild EPB products from construction paths
- Construction path support for circles, rectangles, and ellipses