Our design & engineering platform is AutoCAD. We are also Autodesk OEM partners, which means can deliver an integrated CAD experience combined with platform for parametric product design, engineering, and prototyping.
We specialize in automated manufacturing solutions, synchronizing the various machining processes throughout the manufacturing cycle. All part and tooling optimization, analyzation algorithms, CNC machine code generation, and other production related technology is proprietary software developed by our team.
While our technology is well suited for many different applications, we focus on the following core markets:
- Architectural Millwork
- Commercial Casework
- Office Furniture
- Store Fixtures/Shop Fitouts
- Residential Kitchen & Bath
- Residential Furniture
- Healthcare/Dental Furniture
- Custom Cabinetry/Joinery
What sets Microvellum Software apart is our never-ending drive to innovate, to create new ways to improve our clients lives. Our software is constantly growing, changing to adapt to new machinery, processes, and the needs of our clients.
We align our development teams with the industry standard platforms for coding, design, engineering, and keep our technology current to maintain a high-standards of compatibility.
What Our Clients Say
“Microvellum listens to their user-base, people like me that ask for new, and easier ways
of engineering complicated and time consuming projects. They respond with tools that exceed our expectations…”
-James Drury, The Koehler Company
We Help Our Clients Increase Revenues by:
- Improving efficiencies throughout the design to manufacturing process
- Improving their ability to expand your product lines and markets.
- Reducing the need to rely on manual processes to accomplish redundant tasks
- Improving their ability to deliver products on time and under budget
- Empowering them take on more projects with confidence
We Help Our Clients Reduce Costs by:
- Automating redundant tasks
- Making it faster to get projects released to the shop floor
- Reducing the time required to respond to custom product requests
- Automatically generating tool path geometry, optimization patterns, and machine code
- Reducing human-related errors
- Reducing the need to rely on other 3rd party applications
Education & Innovation
At Microvellum, we encourage our team to think creativity to solve complex problems. We give priority to education, and inspire our team to take the time to innovate – to think of new ways to help our clients work faster, and provide them with new technologies that advance their business and improve efficiencies.
As a company, we are dedicated to helping our team be the best at what they do.
Microvellum Software | Streamline the Way You Work