Microvellum is headquartered in Central Point, Oregon USA, a small town just north of the California border. We have been building technology for woodworkers here in the Rogue Valley since 1995. Our global footprint expands from the US, Canada, United Kingdom to China, Singapore, Australia, and New Zealand.
Microvellum is made up of dynamic individuals with a strong passion for what they do.
Our team is made up of individuals that have a long history with Microvellum – many exceeding 10 years or more. We view our culture as a competitive advantage and strive to maintain an environment where creativity, innovation, and pride is nurtured. We strive for excellence and work hard to ensure the success of our clients.
- Men: 78%
- Women: 22%
- Woodworking Backgrounds: 44%
- IT Backgrounds: 12%
- Design & Engineering Backgrounds: 40%
- Consulting: 47%
- Client Success: Our goal is to enable our clients to transform their businesses into high-performing, efficient wood product manufacturers. When our client’s succeed, we succeed.
- People: By focusing on our people, empowering them to utilize their talents over conforming to a process, we are able to deliver a better value to our clients.
- Integrity: We are committed to living by the highest standards of integrity. We value truthful, ethical, and fair interactions with our clients and partners.
- Innovation: We strive to redefine the standard of excellence in everything we do. We challenge the limits of technology and create new ways to improve the lives of our users.
- Teamwork: We embrace the unique skill-sets of our team and work to promote a healthy environment where we can work together to creatively resolve issues and collaboratively build technology.