Microvellum’s automated Solid Modeling Tools enable users to engineer complex, custom products quickly using architectural drawings and the power of AutoCAD. From the 3D model, users can analyze parts to create fully functional products that can be saved for future use or sent to production.
Are you headed to IWF2018 in Atlanta, Georgia? Stop by and take the 10-minute challenge and learn how to engineer and manufacture custom products like this banquette seating area faster and easier than your competitors. | Booth #4666
- AutoCAD-based technology.
- 3D Model Analyzation & Feature Recognition.
- Use architectural drawings to engineer 3D Models.
- Design & engineer complex products up to 70% faster.
- Nest optimization for curved, tapper part unfolding.
- Automated tool path assignment.
- Eliminate labor intensive tasks and duplicated processes for converting solid model designs to machine ready products.
- Save 3D models as fully functional Microvellum products that can be saved to a library where additional parametric properties may be assigned.
- Automated cut lists.