Creating project estimates can be stressful, but creating them without really knowing your true costs is even worse.
At Microvellum, we understand and have developed new estimating tools that are designed to make your life easier and enable you to bid your next project with confidence.
How It Works
- We offer a fully data-driven platform that provides users with a complete solution for wood product design to manufacturing.
- Our open architecture platform contains all the data related to project materials, quantities, and costs for sheet stock, solid stock, buyout materials, edgebanding, and hardware.
- We added visibility to the time and labor costs for machining, edgebanding, product assembly, product handling, shipping, and installation to help you predict how long your products will take to run through production.
- Our platform will also give you accurate machine cycle times for panel cutting, routing, drilling, and part labeling.
- We added even more visibility to help you know how long it will take for part assembly, part handling, and hardware assembly.
- We can even tell you the exact number and price of every screw, dowel, and cam you will need and how long they will take to put in.
- When it comes time for shipping, we can help you know how long it will take to load the truck and even give you the total volume for trucking.