Is there a disconnect between your estimating and manufacturing departments? Do you struggle to find a solution that allows you to keep everyone on your team in sync?
There’s finally a solution that allows you to bridge the gap between your companies most vital departments, enabling you to stay informed and pull from the same data….
Blueprint Analyzer, by Microvellum Software, is the first of it’s kind to allow companies to complete the estimating, engineering and manufacturing processes with a single software system.
- Manage all your digital plans into one organized, easy to reference system.
- Automate the process of renaming digital page names to match the architectural drawing
- Quickly navigate large sets of plans and save views for future reference
- Blueprint Analyzer automatically scans through revised plans and alerts you of the percentage of change compared to the original. During the inspection of the changes, both sets of plans are overlaid allowing you to graphically see the differences. Don’t let another revision get past you!
- Add annotations and markups on plans and share them digitally
- Automate the takeoff process using live and up-to-date product libraries – connected directly with engineering and costing data
- No need for importing & exporting data from one software to another
- Create 2D or 3D submittal drawings from takeoffs with two simple mouse-clicks
- No need to redraw or rebuild the project for production… upon approval, your project is ready for production.
See it live at AWFS 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada July 24-27, 2013