Registration is now open for our 2019 Microvellum User Group Conference, TechCon!
Our annual Microvellum User Group Conference event is geared for users that want to participate in software training, peer-to-peer networking, best practices discussions and other activities related to Microvellum Software and the woodworking industry. The event starts on the evening of Wednesday, May 1st and continues through Friday, May 3rd.
- Participate in industry trends & best practices discussions
- Share your ideas with Microvellum’s Development team
- Learn from industry professionals & software experts
- Network with your peers
- Help influence the future of Microvellum Software
Whats Different this Year?
- User Advisory Member-led discussions
- A focus on intermediate to advanced-level training
- More one-on-one training opportunities
- A new app to allow you to organize your days
- A new, digital Ideas Portal for users
Join in the group discussion focused on education and Microvellum’s Adopt-a-School program. Speak with local school board members and get ideas to help jump start programs in your area.