Microvellum to Host Training Seminar in Manhattan Beach, California
Central Point, Oregon – May 29, 2015 – Microvellum Inc., a leading cabinet and manufacturing software provider, specializing in AutoCAD based CAD/CAM/CIM technologies, today announced plans for a two-day training seminar in Manhattan Beach, California on June 25 & 26, 2015.
The two-day training will be taught by Isaac Dail, a veteran Microvellum user and Certified Microvellum Instructor and CNC integrator. The seminar will include instruction on the following:
- Drafting with Microvellum
- Creating custom products with Subassembly Inserts
- New Software tools & Library features
- Understanding spreadsheet controls
- Defining and creating parametric formulas
- Creating new, custom hardware
- Understanding associative hardware
- Library Designer
Admission to this intensive, two-day training event is $400 per person. Training will be conducted using the latest version of Microvellum software.
- Thursday, June 25: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Lunch Included)
- Friday, June 26: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Lunch Included)
- Manhattan Towers
- 1230 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 300 Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
- Phone: (424) 456-3000
- Get Directions
- $400 per student (includes 2-days of training and lunch)
- Be sure to bring your own personal laptop.
- You should have the latest version of Toolbox to follow along with the instruction.
For more information, please contact Microvellum at 1-800-204-0913.
Founded in 1991, Microvellum Inc. is a leading cabinet design and manufacturing software provider, specializing in AutoCAD based CAD/CAM/CIM technologies. Microvellum is headquartered in Central Point, Oregon and has offices throughout North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Microvellum offers a single-source solution for 2D & 3D drawings, production reporting, labeling, job management, estimating, nested optimization, direct g-code generation and more. To learn more about Microvellum, visit Microvellum.com.