Join us for two days of hands-on Microvellum Software training in Auckland, New Zealand
The two-day training will be led by Tim Veale, a Microvellum power-user for over 13 years, Certified Microvellum Service Provider and Account Manager. Admission for this event is $650 per person, lunch is included. Training will be conducted using the latest version of Microvellum’s software.
The training event will include instruction on the following topics:
- Project setup and spec groups
- Cabinet Placement
- Basic Rendering
- Modify Products Menu
- AutoCAD Modify Menu
- Modify Parts Menu
- Single Part Editor
- Processing and nest editing
- Building custom products
- Detailing and flat shot tokens
- 3D Modelling and SMA
- Adding Custom hardware
- Understanding Spreadsheet Controls
- Library Management – Best Practises
- New Software Tools & Library Features
- Wednesday, October 24: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Thursday, October 25: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Rydges- Auckland, New Zealand
59 Federal Street, Cnr Kingston Street, Central City Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Cost: $650 per person, up to five per company. Maximum charge $1950
- Be sure to bring your own personal laptop.
- You should have the latest version of Toolbox to follow along with the instruction.
For more information, please contact Microvellum at 0800 206 904.
** This event is subject to cancellation at any time. If this event is cancelled, registration fees are refundable. Microvellum is not responsible or liable for compensation of expenses related to travel or other miscellaneous costs.**