Central Point, Oregon – September 11, 2015 – Microvellum Inc., a leading cabinet and manufacturing software provider, specializing in AutoCAD based CAD/CAM/CIM technologies, today announced plans to host a a two-day training seminar in Auckland and Christchurch, New Zealand in October.
The two-day training will be led by Tim Veale, a Microvellum power-user for
over 13 years, Certified Microvellum Service Provider and current Account Manager.
The training event will include instruction on the following topics:
- Drafting with Microvellum
- Creating custom products with Subassembly Inserts
- New Software tools & Library features
- Understanding spreadsheet controls
- Defining and creating parametric formulas
- Creating new, custom hardware
- Understanding associative hardware
Admission for this event is $600 per person, lunch is included. Training will be conducted using the latest version of Microvellum’s software.
- Wednesday, October 14: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Lunch Included)
- Thursday, October 15: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Lunch Included)
- Thursday, October 22: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Lunch Included)
- Friday, October 23: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Lunch Included)
Blum – Auckland, New Zealand
621 Rosebank Road, Avondale, Auckland 1026
Blum – Christchurch
27 Dalziel Place, Woolston, Christchurch 8023 New Zealand
$600 per student – Limit 2 per company.
- Be sure to bring your own personal laptop.
- You should have the latest version of Toolbox to follow along with the instruction.
For more information, please contact Microvellum at 0800 206 904.
Founded in 1991, Microvellum Inc. is a leading cabinet design and manufacturing software provider, specializing in AutoCAD based CAD/CAM/CIM technologies. Microvellum is headquartered in Central Point, Oregon and has offices throughout North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Microvellum offers a single-source solution for 2D & 3D drawings, production reporting, labeling, job management, estimating, nested optimization, direct g-code generation and more. To learn more about Microvellum, visit Microvellum.com.
** This event is subject to cancellation at any time. If this event is cancelled, registration fees are refundable. Microvellum is not responsible or liable for compensation of expenses related to travel or other miscellaneous costs.**