Central Point, Oregon – September 11, 2015 – Microvellum Inc., a leading cabinet and manufacturing software provider, specializing in AutoCAD based CAD/CAM/CIM technologies, today announced plans for a two-day training seminar in Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada on October 5-6, 2015.
The two-day training will be led by Tim Scholman, a Microvellum user for over 10 years, Certified Microvellum Service Provider and current Account Manager for Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta Canada.
The training event will include instruction on the following topics:
- Drafting with Microvellum
- Creating custom products with Subassembly Inserts
- New Software tools & Library features
- Understanding spreadsheet controls
- Defining and creating parametric formulas
- Creating new, custom hardware
- Understanding associative hardware
- Library Designer
Admission for this event is $400 per person, lunch is included. Training will be conducted using the latest version of Microvellum’s software.
- Monday, October 5: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Lunch Included)
- Tuesday, October 6: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Lunch Included)
BEST WESTERN PLUS Regency Inn & Conference Centre
32110 Marshall Rd, Abbotsford, BC V2T 1A1
$400 per student
- Be sure to bring your own personal laptop.
- You should have the latest version of Toolbox to follow along with the instruction.
For more information, please contact Microvellum at 1-800-204-0913.
Founded in 1991, Microvellum Inc. is a leading cabinet design and manufacturing software provider, specializing in AutoCAD based CAD/CAM/CIM technologies. Microvellum is headquartered in Central Point, Oregon and has offices throughout North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Microvellum offers a single-source solution for 2D & 3D drawings, production reporting, labeling, job management, estimating, nested optimization, direct g-code generation and more. To learn more about Microvellum, visit Microvellum.com.