Central Point, Oregon – November 12, 2013 – Microvellum, Inc., a leading cabinet making design and manufacturing software solutions provider, announced an extended training schedule for their 2-day, Central Point Oregon based, Microvellum Technology Tour event.
“We’re excited to have the opportunity to host the last leg of the Technology Tour here in Central Point at our headquarters. Our teams of certified service providers will be joining our internal support staff for this special 2-day event. The combined software and shop management experience of this group is amazing…” says Dave Peel, president of Microvellum, Inc.
The new schedule for Microvellum’s Central Point event offers a wide variety of training courses and workshops designed to help existing users refine their skills and implement best practices for managing data and processing projects. This free event will be held in Microvellum’s headquarter office on December 13th and 14th.
If you don’t already use Microvellum in your shop, and your looking at implementing new cabinet design and manufacturing software in your businesses, the team at Microvellum also invites you to attend and take part in this very informative event.
Event Courses & Workshops:
- Version 7 Upgrade – What’s New
- Creating Detailed Takeoffs with Blueprint Analyzer
- How to Properly Configure and Back Up Your Database
- Customizing Tool Files
- Creating Presentation Renderings
- Report Designer Basics
- Custom Report Creation Workshop
- Effectively Managing Your Products with Library Designer
- Version 67 to 7 Migration Workshop
- Creating Detailed 2D, 3D, and 5D Drawings with Toolbox v7
- Specifications Groups & Wizards
- Creating Custom Parametric Products
- Solid Modeling Analyzer
- Fluid Designer Beta Workshop
Dave Peel, with his teams of certified trainers, are currently on Tour and traveling to 6 other locations throughout major cities in the United States and Canada. *Admission to of all the Microvellum Technology Tour events is free.
Other Microvellum Technology Tour Locations:
- Charlotte, NC – November 11, 2013
- Newark, NJ – November 13, 2013
- Chicago, IL – November 15, 2013
- Montreal, Quebec Canada – November 18, 2013
- Dallas, TX – November 20, 2013
- Los Angeles, CA – November 22, 2013
About Microvellum Founded in 1991, Microvellum Inc. is a leading cabinet making design and manufacturing software solutions provider for the woodworking industry. Microvellum is headquartered in Central Point, Oregon and has representation throughout North America, Europe, Australia and China. Microvellum offers a single-source solution for 2D & 3D drawings, production reporting, labeling, job management, estimating, nested optimization, direct g-code generation and more.