Microvellum to Host Two-Day Training Event in Ontario, California
Microvellum will be hosting a two-day training event in Ontario, California on January 11th and 12th. This event will be led by Microvellum veterans, Lenny Scianna and Isaac Dail, who bring to you their combined 30+ years experience in the woodworking industry and development of Microvellum Software.
The training event will include instruction on the following topics:
- Understanding the Component-based Product Library
- Creating custom products with Subassembly Inserts
- New Software tools & Library features
- Understanding Spreadsheet Controls
- Defining and creating parametric formulas
- Adding new, custom hardware
- Understanding Associative Hardware
- Library Designer & Development Tools
- Library Management – Best practices
- Interactive Q&A
Admission for this event is $600 per company for the first 4 people, lunch is included. Training will be conducted using the latest version of Microvellum’s software.
- Wednesday, January 11: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Lunch Included)
- Thursday, January 12 : 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Lunch Included)
Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center
700 N Haven Ave, Ontario, CA 91764
$600 per company (Includes access for up to 4 attendees. Lunch Included.)
- Be sure to bring your own personal laptop.
- You should have the latest version of Toolbox to follow along with the instruction.
- It would be best if you could bring your production product library
For more information, please contact Microvellum at 1-800-204-0913.Register Now
Founded in 1991, Microvellum Inc. is a leading cabinet design and manufacturing software provider, specializing in AutoCAD based CAD/CAM/CIM technologies. Microvellum is headquartered in Central Point, Oregon and has offices throughout North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Microvellum offers a single-source solution for 2D & 3D drawings, production reporting, labeling, job management, estimating, nested optimization, direct g-code generation and more.