Microvellum v15 R3 Preview
• Toolbox OEM 2016
With the release of v15 R3, Toolbox will officially be compatible with full version AutoCAD 2016. R3 will also utilize the AutoCAD OEM as the primary platform for Toolbox OEM.
AutoCAD 2016 offers many improvements and new features, including:
- Predictive Dimensioning: Rather than having to choose from among nearly a dozen different tools to add linear, radial, angular, baseline, or ordinate dimensions, AutoCAD 2016 now provides a single DIM command that intelligently predicts the type of dimension you want to create when you move the cursor over existing geometry.
- 3D Enhancements: updated section plane, an entirely new render engine offering improved rendering capabilities, Image-based Lighting (IBL), 360-degree background images.
• New, User-friendly, Subassembly Carcass-based Product Library
A project that has been in development for the last 9 months, finally available. This product library features simplified formulas, improved parametric logic, subassembly carcass-based products allowing for easier maintenance and additions.
• New Dynamic Sawing Optimizer
• New Sawing CPOUT Engine
• New Sigma Saw Direct-Link
• New Schelling Saw Direct-Link
• Enhanced True Shape Algorithm
The True Shape Nesting Algorithm has been completely overhauled and provides tighter nested parts, better yields and unmatched performance.
• Enhanced Support for CNC Automated Nest Labeling
• Common Line Cutting Now Supports Double-pass on Small Parts
• Solid Model Analyzer: Support for Miters
When analyzing solid models, Solid Model Analyzer (SMA) will recognize parts with miters and automatically include miter tokens in the resulting Microvellum product.
• Solid Model Analyzer: Support for Profiles
When analyzing solid models that contain profiles on part edges, Solid Model Analyzer will automatically include the profile in the resulting Microvellum product’s parts. Profile drawings are created automatically.
• New Desktop Time Clock for MicroManager
MicroManager’s Desktop Time Clock provides a feature-rich interface built with user interaction in mind. Tailored to function seamlessly with touchscreen, barcode, or classic mouse-and-keyboard input, MicroManager Time Clock allows you to track time using the tools that your business prefers. Log time against manufacturing activities and review efficiency of actual time versus estimated time. Keep track of administrative tasks and find out how long your business processes really take.
The Time Manager allows you to view and analyze real-time data in a responsive, interactive interface. The graphical representation of records provides an at-a-glance summary of your staff activities: see what your employees are doing right now. View, export, and print your data right from MicroManager: the filtering tools allow you to pinpoint the data you need without designing reports.
- Use mouse-and-keyboard, barcode scanning, or touchscreen input
- Track time on manufacturing activities, project tasks, or payroll
- Responsive interfaces make time tracking easy to use
- Review and analyze time data without reports
- See what’s happening in real time
• Enhanced Perfect Grain (added support for complex patterns and custom indexing)
• New Configuration Selection Options Available in Startup Screen