Join us May 2 – 3, 2019 in Jacksonville, Oregon for our annual User Group and Developer Conference – TechCon 2019
TechCon is an annual Microvellum User Group Conference event that is geared for users that want to participate in software training, peer-to-peer networking, best practices discussions and other activities related to Microvellum Software and the woodworking industry.
- Participate in best practices discussions led by User Advisory Group members
- Share your ideas with Microvellum’s Development team
- Participate in training classes and refine your skills
- Experience new software features before they are released
- Network with your peers
- Register for one-on-one training with a certified technician