TechCon is an annual Microvellum User Group Conference event that is geared for users that want to participate in software training, peer-to-peer networking, best practices discussions and other activities related to Microvellum Software and the woodworking industry.
This event is attended by business owners, engineers, project managers, and Microvellum’s team of consultants, service professionals, and support staff. The event provides users with a unique opportunity to experience Microvellum’s latest technology and provide vital feedback to Microvellum’s development team.
- Participate in best practices discussions led by User Advisory Group members
- Share your ideas with Microvellum’s Development Team
- Participate in training classes and refine your skills
- Experience new software features before they are released
- Network with your peers
- Register for one-on-one training with a certified technician
What Our Attendees Are Saying…
“How many opportunities do you get to sit down with every developer of a software company and share ideas and feedback. To me that was priceless. Keep up the great work. Thank you!” – Benchmark Cabinets & MillworkView the Schedule & Register