Interested in learning more about Microvellum? Need to advance your Microvellum skills? Join us for a special Regional Training Event this April 5-6, 2018 in Melbourne, Australia.
The training event will include instruction on the following topics:
- Microvellum Toolbox Overview
- Creating custom products
- New Software Tools & Library Features
- Understanding Spreadsheet Controls
- Defining and creating parametric formulas
- Adding new, custom hardware
- Understanding Associative Hardware
- Basic rendering
- Library Management – Best practices
- AutoCAD Modify Menu
- 3D Modeling
- Interactive Q&A
- Be sure to bring your own personal laptop.
- You should have the latest version of Toolbox to follow along with the instruction.
- It would be best if you could bring your production product library
- $650 Per Person up to 3 people, with no more than 5 per company. $1950 event maximum
- Lunch Included