Interested in learning more about Microvellum? Need to advance your Microvellum skills? Join us for a special Regional Training Event this October 18-19, 2017.
The training event will include instruction on the following topics:
- Microvellum Toolbox Overview
- Understanding the Component-based Product Library
- Creating custom products with Sub-assembly Inserts
- New Software Tools & Library Features
- Understanding Spreadsheet Controls
- Defining and creating parametric formulas
- Adding new, custom hardware
- Understanding Associative Hardware
- Library Designer & Development Tools
- Library Management – Best practices
- Interactive Q&A
- Be sure to bring your own personal laptop.
- You should have the latest version of Toolbox to follow along with the instruction.
- It would be best if you could bring your production product library
- $400 Per Person (4 or more people = $325 per person)
- Lunch Included
For more information, please contact Microvellum at 1-800-204-0913.
4700 southport rd, atlanta, ga 30337