Join us at the CMA National Conference on March 4-6, 2020 | St. Charles, IL
- Guy Bucey will share why you should “Stay in Your Lane” when it comes to being an effective leader.
- Christian Zorio and Trevor Cox will share how they implement data-driven decision making at Mission Bell.
- LEAN consultant Eric Ciampoli will help you see your processes more clearly utilizing an interactive demonstration.
- Danushka Nanayakkara-Skillington, the Assistant Vice President for Forecasting and Analysis of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), will provide an update on the overall U.S. economy, the U.S. housing market, and a NAHB forecast.
- Alex Genov, the Head of Customer Research at Zappos, will introduce a new mindset about how companies approach understanding the people whose lives they affect.
- David Biggs from Woodworking Network will provide an overview of Extended Reality (XR) and the applications for our industry.
- Industry consultant Tom Grandy will give insights into how to be wildly successful in any economy
- The agenda also includes tours of Plus Closets and Bernhard Woodwork. These operations offer two different manufacturing perspectives, which will be discussed as a group after the tours conclude.
- Dominic Rubino will close the conference with insights about how business owners need a map to get their company to the destination.
1405 N. Fifth Ave.
St. Charles, IL 60174
Learn More About this Event